Monday 30 July 2012

Shall we?

So last year my 60 year old mother went hiking in the Himalayas, had laser eye surgery, lost 2 stone, set up English teaching resources in some schools in Gambia (I believe the teachers ended up pretending to be tigers?!), wrote and directed a play and is now attempting to revolutionise mathematics; along with about a zillion other projects! 
Clearly some people are just over achievers! 

It did get me thinking though. My life goals of one day looking like this:
                                                           *This is obviously Cameron Diaz, we only work with realistic goals here!

And owning a pair of these: 
                                                                                            *Look, look at how beautiful they are!!
Aren't really cutting it. 

I'll always want to be a dress size smaller, half a stone lighter, half an inch taller and I will NEVER have enough shoes but I'm pretty sure I can aim a little higher. 

So here we are, I guess this is a sort of bucket list. 

Please, feel free to join me on the journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment